English is increasingly seen as a key skill by people working in Human Resources. English for HR Professionals is a course designed to address the needs of those working in this area, and those planning to do so.
This course gives you the language and skills needed to:
- Understand and discuss the role of HR in your own business context
- Develop HR strategies for that context
- Identify and recruit suitable candidates, manage them and lay people off
- Assess, interview and train job applicants for job readiness
- Appraise and develop employees, design and implement a framework of competencies
- Mentor and deal with staff problems
- Evaluate training and development programmes
English for HR Professionals takes a skills-based approach to what you actually do as an HR professional and provides full coverage of the key vocabulary and phrases of this area. This highly personalized and practical course gives you the opportunity to focus on those areas you need to work on. With full support and guidance from your trainer you will feel increasingly confident with the English you have at your disposal.