More than ever before, people searching for employment outside countries where English is used as a first language need to demonstrate command of the world’s leading language of business and commerce. English for Job Hunters gives you the language and skills you need throughout the recruitment process and beyond.
You will get systematic, step-by-step practice at using the language you need to help you get the job you want.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the job application process and perform well at the interview stage
- Learn how to research yourself and to formulate your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a clear picture of your skill set and experience, and be able to communicate this under pressure
- Learn how to research the job market and the English you need to approach prospective employees
- Write effective cover letters and produce a winning CV in English
- The course is designed to lead you through the necessary steps in a structured way so with full support and guidance from your trainer. .
English for Job Hunters is a highly practical course which allows you to progressively feel more confident, understand what is expected of applicants at each stage of the process and systematically builds a bank of useful phrases you can use effectively in the real world job market.